他可以忍受一切酸处
但是却不能接受儿女的一点委屈!
他爱我们,从来不会说
只会用实际的行动来做!
今天是他的生日,
是我第二次为他过,
应该说不是过,只是送去问候
因为因为我们,他也四年没有回老家了!
而我也四年没有见他了!
我前些日子提起他生日,说汇钱回去
只代表我的心意,让他和妈妈都买两套新衣服
他坚决说不要汇,他说现在还年轻,不应该过生日!
又说我在外不容易,他现在还能干,再多忙几年!
希望能到我们成家的时候资助点给我们!
Dance With My Father
与父亲共舞
Back when I was a child, 小时候,
Before life removed all the 1)innocence, 天真懵懂。
My father would 2)lift me high, 父亲会把我高高举起,
And dance with my mother and me, 跟我和母亲一起翩翩起舞。
And then... 然后,
Spin me around til' I fell asleep, 抱着我转圈,直到我入睡。
Then 3)up the stairs he would carry me, 父亲会把我抱上楼。
And I knew 4)for sure I was loved 我知道父亲深深爱着我。
5)If I could get another chance, 如果我还有一次机会,
Another walk, another dance with him, 跟父亲散步,与父亲共舞,
I'd play a song that would never ever end 我会放一首永远不会结束的曲子。
How I'd love love love... 我是多么想
To dance with my father again. 再跟父亲跳一次舞。
When 6)I and my mother would 7)disagree, 当我不想听母亲话的时候,
To 8)get my way I would run from her to him. 我就会跑到父亲跟前。
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me, 他会想办法让我笑起来,安慰我。
Then finally make me do just what my momma said. 但是最后让我照母亲的话去做。
Later that night when I was asleep, 那一晚在我睡觉的时候,
He left a dollar under my sheet. 他在我的床单下放了一块钱。
Never dreamed that he would 10)be gone from me. 从来没有想过父亲会离开我。
If I could steal one final 11)glance, 如果我能再看父亲一眼,
One final step, 再迈出一步舞步,
One final dance with him, 再跟父亲跳最后一支舞。
I'd play a song that would never ever end 我会放一首永远不会结束的曲子。
Cause I'd love love love... 因为我是多么想
To dance with my father again. 再跟父亲跳一次舞。
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door 有时候我会在母亲的门外,
And I'd hear how my momma 12)cried for him 听见她思念父亲的哭声。
I pray for her even more than me... 我为母亲祈祷…
I pray for her even more than me..... 我为母亲祈祷...
I know I'm 13)praying for much too much, 我知道我的要求有点过分,
But could you send back, 但是你能不能
The only man she loved. 把她唯一深爱的男人送回来?
I know you don't do it usually, 我知道你一般不会这么做,
But dear Lord 14)she's dying, 但是我的主啊,
To dance with my father again. 她是多么想再和父亲共舞啊!
Every night I fall asleep 每晚入睡以后,
And this is all I ever 15)dream... 同样的梦境重复出现…